Let's Discuss

Adaptive approach to global HR for multinational companies.

Adaptive approach to global HR for multinational companies.

by MOHAMED ABDELMOHSEN MOHAMED DESOKY . -
Number of replies: 3

As mentioned in the previous article that, Alpha’s internationalization process shows an ‘adaptive or polycentric approach’ in learning from and embedding the best practices from its subsidiaries in global markets, particularly in advanced countries.

Alpha’s process driven performance and reward management systems, global mindset, and strategic positioning of HR auger well in its evolution.

Their distinguishing characteristics is that they take a long term view of their businesses, invest heavily in HRM practices and empower their employees in decision making and also they distinguishing characteristics is that they take a long term view of their businesses, invest heavily in HRM practices and empower their employees in decision making

In reply to MOHAMED ABDELMOHSEN MOHAMED DESOKY .

Re: Adaptive approach to global HR for multinational companies.

by HIEW MANN QI . -

The points seem correct according to the article, but if I may ask... You didn't plagiarise your statements from the article, did you? 

In reply to HIEW MANN QI .

by MOHAMED ABDELMOHSEN MOHAMED DESOKY . -
Hello Hiew, I have left some statements so If soemone wants to refer to them in the main articale it could be easy for him/her.
As for answering the main question i have mentioned the best approach for any global HR multinational company.
In reply to MOHAMED ABDELMOHSEN MOHAMED DESOKY .

by ZARA NAEEM . -
detailed and good answer.