Let's talk about this

My opinion

My opinion

by MURASHOV ARSENII . -
Number of replies: 0

I think that people management is simply all about finding mutual language with workers and to solving any problems. Managing people is always about finding compromise and balance in different situations, because at workplace, there are always will be problems and disagreements. Also, when you talk with employee you can understend how to motivate him and his strong and weak sides.

Key components:

- Set an aim- when people have a goal, they understand what they want and what must be done to achieve it.

- Hiring high experienced workers- when a man with huge experience comes in your company it could help to solve some problems with ease. Also, experienced person may have a look from completely different angle on some issuies.

- Make people love their job and their workspace - so, the idea behind it is to make great atmoshere at work. lets have a look at Google workspace, they have relaxationg zones, free beverages and snaks, good computers at the office. All the needs of an typical office worker availiable at their workspace.

- Send your employees on trainings - this will help them to gain new knowledge and hear some wisdom from event speakers