Let's Discuss

Case Study - My View

Case Study - My View

by MUHAMMAD NABIL DANIAL BIN MOHD ZAINI . -
Number of replies: 3

Here are some suggestions for an adaptable approach to global HRM for multinational corporations, based on the case study of Alpha Computers, an up-and-coming Indian multinational in the IT industry:

Empowered Leadership
: Promote a dispersed and empowered leadership approach. This can encourage workers at all organizational levels to feel a feeling of accountability and ownership.

Metrics and a value-driven approach to performance should be put into practice. This guarantees that every employee, regardless of role, task, or location, will receive the same treatment when it comes to performance measures.

Integrate HR into the organization's strategy at a strategic level. This can be accomplished by assigning managers with a background in business to key HR positions, ensuring that HR choices are in line with the organization's overarching business plan.

Localized Staffing: Make every effort to keep employees in foreign offices as close to home as possible. This can promote diversity within the company and help it better understand and meet the needs of the local market.

HR Policies That Are Balanced: If local laws and situations allow, implement standard HR rules for all organizational units. But make sure you strike a balance between local relevance and global consistency. Steer clear of the concentration of power in the corporate office and make sure that choices are made with the world in mind rather than just the corporate office.

Employee Voice: Include the "voice" of the employees in the HR department. Employee feedback on a regular basis can help the company make the required changes by offering insightful information about how well HR policies and procedures are working.
Adaptability

In reply to MUHAMMAD NABIL DANIAL BIN MOHD ZAINI .

Re: Case Study - My View

by YU XIANLING . -
This is a good case. Your suggestions on global HR management methods should be in line with the situation of the company.