Let's Discuss

Alpha Adaptive Approach

Alpha Adaptive Approach

by MOSHALO RABIYA . -
Number of replies: 3

Based on case study, Alpha is using Polycentric approach as they recruit locals to fill positions in a host country which means Alpha prefers to hire local people as they are more aware of the local culture and market trends. Furthermore meanwhile when Alpha is moving forward to maintain organisational global culture across, some managers from overseas subsidiaries feel that the head quarter office is too centralised and that decisions making are more Indian centric than global which bring into fact that Alpha still applying of ethnocentric approach.

Based on case study my recommendation will be Geocentric Approach as it is one of the international recruitment methods, in which multinational companies recruit the most suitable employee, regardless of their nationality.

• It helps organizations hire the best talent.
  • It helps diversify the cultural environment.
  • It reduces biases and racism.

In reply to MOSHALO RABIYA .

Re: Alpha Adaptive Approach

by WANG LIN . -
The right recruitment method is to develop the right time and reason, so that talents can create value for the enterprise is fundamental.

by WANG LIN . -
The right recruitment method is to develop the right time and reason, so that talents can create value for the enterprise is fundamental.

by LIU SHICHAO . -
I totally agree with you, and I think it's necessary for multinational companies